Business Integration Platform
CONNECT. AUTOMATE. SCALE.
TRANSCONNECT® IS A UNIVERSAL INTEGRATION SERVER FOR INTEGRATING NEARLY ALL YOUR SYSTEMS INTO ONE SCALABLE ARCHITECTURE.
instead of programming
Linking all IT systems
Synchronous and asynchronous processing in real-time situations
100% traceability and transaction security
KEEP YOUR SYSTEMS IN SYNC WITH TRANSCONNECT®
This creates homogeneous IT landscapes that save costs in two ways. On the one hand, new options for the optimization of business processes open up. On the other hand, the traditionally high integration costs are reduced. Gartner estimates these costs as 30 to 40 percent of total costs. Rapid return on investment is guaranteed.
TRANSCONNECT® will help you to implement integration scenarios quickly, cost-effectively, and without a negative impact on system stability.
Integrate SAP cost-effectively within days! The SAP Adapter from TRANSCONNECT® enables straightforward access to SAP data structures.
TRANSCONNECT® guarantees a smooth flow of information between all components of your hospital IT. The solution supports clinically relevant standards such as HL7 and DICOM.
IIOT & INDUSTRY 4.0
We offer the universal tool for digitizing your production. TRANSCONNECT® supports data management, integration, and plant lifecycle management.
Our BiPRO server facilitates uncomplicated integration, and provides all communication partners with the available information in a fail-safe manner, eliminating a need for complex IT projects.
INTEGRATION – FROM PATCHWORK TO A HOMOGENEOUS SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE WITH TRANSCONNECT®
IT landscape of many companies is an organically grown patchwork of various technologies, databases and application systems. Such a combination involved a lot of effort, but it has worked – until now. Such heterogeneous infrastructures can hardly support the ever faster changes in business processes, and the demands for optimization along the entire supply chain.
Sooner or later, each company’s IT department will face the challenge of integrating its system architecture. What is needed is a framework, within which ERP solutions, highly specialized applications, and individually created systems automatically interact and communicate when executing business processes.
Less interfaces, more structure: TRANSCONNECT® brings order
With its innovative architecture, TRANSCONNECT® creates the basis for the implementation of company-wide integration scenarios. Standardized XML data formats and the universal adapter concept reduce the number of interfaces, standardize the overall architecture, and help master the existing technology setup. TRANSCONNECT® supports integration of databases, applications, and business processes. Experience accumulated by experts of SQL Projekt AG in 20 years of various integration projects flowed into the development of the solution.
- A transparent, high-performance and reliable application made in Germany
- Open standard technologies (Java, XML) and platforms (Windows, Linux)
- A central instance for integration and administration tasks
- Product and integration know-how from a single source
- Short induction times
- Reasonable costs of licenses and maintenance (TCO)
- Low costs per interface
SCOPE OF SERVICES AND ADVANTAGES OF TRANSCONNECT® IN DETAIL
- System integration in a few days rather than weeks
- IT-savvy employees are able to start integrations after only one day of training
- A digital wizard provides context-oriented help with setting up integration scenarios
- Bi-directional communication via adapters
- Content-based routing of messages and data between end systems.
- Central metadata repository for managing messages, routing, and adapter configurations.
- Monitoring and management of remote TRANSCONNECT® instances.
- Enhanced connectivity based on a universal and expandable adapter architecture; ready-to-use adapters for a variety of end systems, and a SAP®-certified ERP adapter, HL7 adapter, and BiPRO adapter
- Adapter framework for developing custom adapters
- Transaction security, data security and consistency thanks to guaranteed processing of asynchronous messages.
- Persistence layer protects against loss of messages, and prevents the system from processing them twice
- Recovery capability guarantees that messages won’t be lost or processed twice in the event of a system failure.
- Detailed tracing of all messages and transformations at the work step level facilitates troubleshooting
AVAILABLE ON-PREMISE OR AS A CLOUD SERVICE
GET TO KNOW TRANSCONNECT®
Make an appointment to set up a TRANSCONNECT® test installation!
UP & RUNNING IN RECORD TIME
2 DAYS TRAINING
About the company
SQL PROJEKT AG
SQL Projekt AG is a specialized provider of consulting, development, support and training services in the area of data-driven business applications. Our range of services covers the following business areas: databases, business intelligence & analytics, and business integration.
With over 25 years of experience in the design and implementation of software solutions, our company is one of the most experienced and renowned companies on the market. We aim to offer tailored support to medium-sized and large companies through expert advice, diverse product solutions and accompanying services.
EVENTS AND NEWS
Since the end of November 2018, the new version 2.3.2 of our integration server TRANSCONNECT® is available. Among other things, the new release includes the following features and enhancements: New SNMP adapter for reading information from technical devices, e.g....
See how overcome media breaks, virtual reality, interactive 3D models, industrial apps and live operational data on mobile devices can revolutionize maintenance and servicing. What you need to know When? Tuesday, 04.09.2018 5 p.m. - 8 p.m....
Maintenance processes for machines and plants in production structures and at distributed locations have a high potential for optimization. Already during planning, allocation, logging and feedback of maintenance orders, media breaks cost valuable time and are sources...