Since the end of November 2018, the new version 2.3.2 of our integration server TRANSCONNECT® is available.
Among other things, the new release includes the following features and enhancements:
- New SNMP adapter for reading information from technical devices, e.g. Toner level or sheet count of printers.
- New OFTP 2.0 adapter for the bidirectional exchange of files acc. recommendation of the VDA.
- The email adapter now also supports IMAP and Exchange web service.
- The web service adapter now also supports authentication via security token service via client certificates.
- There are many improvements and new activities in the process editor, e.g. for the conversion of CSV, ASCII, JSON and others.
- References to X509 certificates from communication partners are now automatically renewed.
- the connection type for adapters can now be changed.
- Update the JDK / JRE to version 8u192