Maintenance processes for machines and plants in production structures and at distributed locations have a high potential for optimization. Already during planning, allocation, logging and feedback of maintenance orders, media breaks cost valuable time and are sources of error. Since not all important information about the situation on site is usually available when placing an order, there are often no tools, missing spare parts or missing specific knowledge about certain components. This in turn leads to rework and repetitions in the execution and thus to significant time losses.
These problems are solved by Smart Maintenance.
- optimize your maintenance processes
- reuse and integrate data multiple times,
- form the basis for automated development processes,
- effectively use novel concepts for real-time visualization and real-time interaction via industrial apps,
- keep control over all operations,
- avoid mistakes and save valuable time and
- significantly increase efficiency and effectiveness in maintenance processes.