TRANSCONNECT® 2.2.2 was released in March 2014.
The key new functions can be found in the extensively modified monitoring.
- Data of selected components can be displayed on dashboards.
- Specified data from selected components can be saved for subsequent evaluation.
- Reports present this data in charts.
- Limit values can be set for different data. If these values are exceeded or not reached, notifications or actions can be triggered automatically. An overview displays all up-to-date key limit values.
OTHER NEW FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Date of update of a file can be set explicitly
- New metadata for 2.7, 2.7.1, and 2.2.3 versions
Lotus Notes adapter:
- Enhanced query options
- The manager can now be updated via update site on the TRANSCONNECT® server. Even decentralized managers can be now automatically updated from there
- The TRANSCONNECT® Manager can be installed as a plug-in in the Developer Studio, providing a fully integrated development environment
- Update to Java JDK 1.7.0 Update 21
- Update tool offers quiet mode
- Automatic update of sample tasks for future updates.
Support for this TRANSCONNECT® version will be discontinued at the end of 2018.